DESCRIPTION ? Disaster Kleenup Canada (DKC) is Canada?s premier property restoration network. Each year we remediate more than 50,000 claims for the insurance industry.
We are looking for an experienced professional to execute the Western Canada portion of our business development plan. The position will be based in Calgary or Vancouver?and will require extensive travel throughout?Western Canada.
- Maintain a high degree of sales activity (selling DKC products and services).
- Identify and deliver educational based training to clients and prospects in conjunction with marketing activities
- Provide coordination activities during a Catastrophe (CAT).
- Assist with the formulation and execution of the regional business development plan
- Assist with membership development within?Western Canada
EXPERIENCE ? Sales experience and knowledge of the insurance industry would be considered an asset. A university degree and additional industry certifications would be an asset (i.e. IICRC, Mould Remediation certification, CIP designation, etc.).
- Highly motivated self starter
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Project Management experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic ? attitude is everything!
We offer a competitive base salary, incentives, and a company vehicle.? Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
?Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org